G-TECH Services, Inc. Electro-Mechanical Designer (Solidworks) in Livonia, Michigan
• Responsible for Design and release of Electro-Mechanical Design (Body/Powertrain/Chassis/Electrical) components from initial concept through to production release.
• Candidate should possess knowledge and skills in the commodity and be able to resolve and develop feasible solutions using previous experience.
• Candidate must be a self-starter, motivated and works with minimal guidance.
• Proven track record of development of innovative solutions, problem solving, proactive skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment. Lead design reviews with various stakeholders to communicate status, issues and next steps.
• CAD Software: Solidworks; Minimum of 5 years.
• Work Experience: Minimum 5 yrs. experience in Component design and packaging.
• PLM & Other Software Experience: Proficient in PLM Systems such as Team Center etc.; Vis Mock-Up; MS Office.
• Industry Experience: Automotive.
• Other: US Citizen.
Product Design Specific Requirements:
• Ability to develop innovative solutions for new design concepts.
• Packaging of Electro mechanical components including wire Harnesses and related components.
• Ability to analyze CAD Models for correct draft and tooling conditions.
• Heavy Product Design and Packaging experience.
• Ability to maintain and manage high level assemblies
Req ID JN -062021-116054