G-TECH Services, Inc. NVH Sr Technical Specialist / Sr. Program Manager in Livonia, Michigan
· Responsible for technical management and execution of automotive vehicle noise and vibration (NVH) engineering programs.
· Coordinates the use of technical support staff, test equipment, and test facilities to meet program deliverables for a variety of customers.
Minimum Education & Experience:
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree (BS) in math, science, or engineering and 20 years of related experience
· Demonstrated Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities in Many of These Areas:
· Ability to determine root cause and solve complex noise and vibration or durability problems with automotive systems and automotive components. Specific areas of experience should include powertrain, intake and exhaust, idle, road noise and gear shift vibration.
· Knowledgeable in transfer path analysis, modal analysis, operating deflections shapes, and rotating machinery dynamics.
· Able to solve NVH problems using skills and experience in the areas of damping, absorption, barriers, structural design, and isolation.
· Knowledge and experience using computer aided engineering (CAE) tools for statics and dynamics simulations. Able to use CAE to solve issues related to NVH.
· Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
· Ability to prepare technical presentations and present technical information clearly to customers.
· Participates in program execution, invoicing, and other program management business functions, as required.
Category Product Engineering
Req ID JN -032021-115610