G-TECH Services, Inc. Retail Picker in Livonia, Michigan
* ALL COVID-19 SCREENING QUESTIONS MUST BE ASKED
** Second Shift (3:30pm-12am)
* Phone Interviews
Retail Pickers will be responsible for picking and packing automotive parts, getting them ready to ship to customers. Some inventory control duties. Must be reliable, have strong attention to detail, the ability to drive a stand-up fork truck, and strong automotive and order picking experience.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of 1 year of order picking experience or equivalent military experience.
• Ability to drive Hi-Lo, including getting on and off multiple times per shift.
• Ability to lift packages up to 50 pounds.
• Experience recording/tracking inventory in an ERP system.
• Excellent data entry and computer skills.
• Good written and verbal skills.
• Experience picking orders to a pick list both with and without a tablet/scanner.
• Must be detailed oriented with excellent organization skills.
• Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
• Must be able learn new processes and systems in a short time span.
• Ability to work overtime as needed.
• Experience with creating and processing PID’s in PeopleSoft.
• Experience recording/tracking inventory in PeopleSoft.
Function Clerical / Administrative
Req ID JN -052020-114201