G-TECH Services, Inc. Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Livonia, Michigan
Receiving Clerks will be responsible for receiving and verifying incoming goods, including processing paperwork and system transactions for activities related to shipping and receiving. Some warehouse put-away and coordination between client buildings duties as well. Must be reliable, have strong attention to detail, the ability to drive a sit-down fork truck, and strong automotive and receiving experience.
Must have valid driver's license and be able to pass MVR standards
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of 1 year of receiving/shipping experience or equivalent military experience.
• Ability to drive Hi-Lo, including getting on and off multiple times per shift.
• Ability to lift packages up to 50 pounds.
• Experience recording/tracking inventory in an ERP system.
• Excellent data entry and computer skills.
• Good written and verbal skills.
• Experience receiving and putting away product both with and without a tablet/scanner.
• Must be detailed oriented with excellent organization skills.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able learn new processes and systems in a short time span.
• Ability to work overtime as needed.
• Experience with creating and processing PID’s in PeopleSoft.
• Experience recording/tracking inventory in PeopleSoft.
Req ID JN -072020-114380