G-TECH Services, Inc. Technical Project Manager in Livonia, Michigan
The Technical Project Manager will work with cross functional teams to identify key milestones related to projects. The role will manage customer communications and create project plan documents, statements of work, quotes, and project proposals. The role will also create and manage budgets and schedules for assigned projects. The Technical Project Manager will perform non-project management support functions including providing hands on support for the desktop, network, and server teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Collect data from customers, suppliers, Bill of Material (BOM), Teamcenter, and other sources to compile reports.
• Develop and manage project scope, schedule, and budget, ensuring quality and timeliness for project deliverables.
• Analyze information to establish meaningful performance and progress indicators.
• Maintain and publish timely reports to key stakeholders.
• Attend internal action, change control, and progress report meetings.
• Work with new customers to develop business cases and draft proposals.
• Assist in implementation and support of Information Technology infrastructure.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience (required):
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology or similar or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of work experience in Project Management within Information Technology.
Education and Experience (preferred):
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
• Experience using a project management solution such as MS Project.
• Experience with Visio or similar diagramming software.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities (required):
• Knowledge of Information Technology infrastructure including PCs, printers, telecommunication platforms, and server and network technology
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks successfully in a high-pressure environment.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills including ability to interact effectively with customers, vendors, team members, and cross functional teams.
• Experience with MS Office programs; MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook.
• Ability to configure and deploy: PCs, Servers and Network Equipment.
Category Project Management
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -102021-116602