G-TECH Services, Inc. 2nd Shift Automotive Technician in Milford Charter Township, Michigan
The Development Technician will perform a variety of technical tasks related to vehicle integration, test & validation, development, or instrumentation. The selected candidates will be expected to perform with a high level of technical expertise. Job assignments will vary based on the responsibilities of the development team.
2nd shift (3:30pm – 12am)
• Experience in complete vehicle repairs and maintenance is required. Candidate will be responsible for maintaining current service procedures and practices.
• Experience in Vehicle diagnostic procedures according to SI, as well as test drive to verify sound repairs are completed.
• Completes assignments according to work requests, on-time, with high quality.
• Able to collaborate with others outside the work group and work effectively in a team environment.
• Adheres to all Safety standards.
• Actively participates in GMS and BPD initiatives of the team.
• Creates accurate, complete documentation associated with task execution.
• Perform physical tasks common to the position.
• Assists with problem solving and creation of Task Instructions as requested.
• Maintains good housekeeping standards.
MUST have a valid Driver’s License – cannot have a Suspended or have lost License within the past year
Req ID JN -112021-116800