G-TECH Services, Inc. IT Delivery Lead I in New Hudson, Michigan
Engagement Description :
• Responsible for the management of one or more highly complex projects.
• Working with business and vendor to understand the Project scope/purpose.
• Manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved with project change request form. Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project. Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client. Establish, schedule, and facilitate regular status meetings with project personnel. Identify and coordinate any effects on dependent projects.
• Develop and continually update detailed project management plans and schedules. Work with the Business / IT Team and the vendor to define/refine the project scope. Facilitate the gathering of information required to estimate project cost, resources, time and deliverables. Prioritize efforts for programs that will be broken down into multiple releases / projects.
• Identify, coordinate and select internal and external resources and expertise as appropriate to achieve program objectives. Work with other leaders in order to effectively align resources across projects. Negotiate changes in project resources as necessary to achieve objectives and timelines. Collaborate with functional areas in the supervision of project personnel, which includes work allocation, training, and problem resolution.
• Plan, develop and implement project efforts that utilize information technology solutions. Develop, establish and maintain project management standards and procedures. Develop the project scope, defining project guidelines, obtaining stakeholders approvals and coordinating the resources necessary to successfully complete the project. Manage one or more large-sized, highly complex enterprise-wide projects.
• Develop and maintain productive working relationships with business owners, project sponsors, vendors and project team.
• Identify the elements of risk in a project. Analyze and prioritize and consolidate project risks and assess its potential impact to the client. Develop and maintain risk plans, processes and systems in order to mitigate risk, with assistance
• Discuss team work progress and obstacles. Provide advice, guidance, encouragement and constructive feedback. Ensure work, information, ideas, and technology flow freely across teams. Establish measurable individual and team objectives that are aligned with business and organizational goals. Document and present performance assessments.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience :
• Bachelor's degree in related field with minimum ten (10) years of experience in Information Technology and business/industry work required and out of that minimum five (5) years of experience managing projects in multiple technologies and functions required
• Strong Knowledge of Software Development lifecycle and methodologies like agile methodology and Scrum approach
• Ability to work off hours to meet the Project deliverables as needed. This will require evening and weekend support activities, sometimes at short notice.
Required Skills/Experience :
• Ability to interface with Business and Vendors to understand the Project scope/purpose
• Ability to manage Project development team from multiple system areas and Vendors.
• Ability to work with Delivery Managers to develop resource planning and establish project timeline
• Ability to direct the activities of project team members.
• Ability to develop executive level communications (e.g., status reports, slide decks).
• Ability to manage one or more large-sized, highly complex enterprise-wide projects.
• Ability to analyze data and query databases
• Identification and implementation of process improvement opportunities.
Optional but Preferred Skills/Experience :
• In-depth knowledge of project management tools and methodologies.
• Proven skills in managing within a matrix organization.
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to clearly communicate vision, mission, and goals to both business and IT audiences.
• Sound understanding of technology and its application to achieve business objectives.
• Knowledge of the techniques and ability to work with a variety of individuals and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner.
• Other related skills and/or abilities may be required to perform this job.
• Bachelor's degree in related field required.
• Ten (10) years of experience in Information Technology and business/industry work required.
• Five (5) years of experience managing projects in multiple technologies and functions required.
• Project management tool and methodology in-depth knowledge required
Category Project Management
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -082022-118378