G-TECH Services, Inc. Quality Inspector in Orlando, Florida
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
The Quality Inspector will check the quality of all products as well as production procedures. The role will be an
advocate for quality in our business. The Quality Inspector will ensure that products are made of flawless materials in
compliance with customer specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Inspect, test and measure materials or products and accurately record inspection and test data. This includes
measuring products using rulers, calipers, gauges, coordinate measuring machines (CMM), thread gauges,
gauge pins, optical comparator, surface testers, height gauges or micrometers to monitor operations to
ensure they meet quality standards.
• Accept or reject finished products including tagging or identifying all products and material that fail to meet
• Read, interpret, and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings and other written instruction.
This includes understanding and applying Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD & T) symbology.
• Recommend adjustments to the assembly or production process to improve quality.
• Calibrate or verify test instruments.
• Adhere to all safety procedures and promote continuous improvement.
Education and Experience (required):
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• 1 year of inspection experience with common hand gages or equivalent.
Education and Experience (preferred):
• 1 year of experience programing and operating a Direct Computer Controlled (DCC) CMM.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities (required):
• Knowledge of computers and electronics.
• Ability to calibrate or verify test instruments and keep detailed records.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact across multiple departments.
• Proficient computer skills including MS Office.
• Ability to analyze and problem solve with attention to detail.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities (preferred)
• Working knowledge and comprehension of quality standards.
- • American Society for Quality (ASQ) certified.
Req ID JN -112023-120595