G-TECH Services, Inc. Retail Performance Specialist - in Phoenix, Arizona
The Retail Performance Specialists are professional automotive facilitators that apply their automotive retail knowledge of dealership processes and product knowledge, to gain confidence on the retail side to drive performance improvement. They are a primary liaison between the corporation and retail and support our corporation through their voice and actions at the retail level. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Afford all Dealers within territory an equal opportunity to participate in quarterly and annual Certification program.
• Average Territory Scope - Covering parts of 3-5 States / 125 Dealerships; 120 Sales Managers; 900 Sales Consultants.
• Prepare and Deliver Instructor Lead(IL) training to the Retail Sales Consultants and Sales Managers within defined territory.
• Prepare and Deliver Virtual Classroom Online(VCO) training to the Retail Sales Consultants and Sales Managers nationally.
• Prepare and Deliver IL training to the Commercial Sales Consultants and Sales Managers at dealerships within defined territory.
• Prepare and Deliver VCO training to the Commercial Sales Consultants and Sales Managers nationally.
• On-Camera/Voice Over talent for web course development and video assets.
• Support various stakeholders within the organization as necessary (e.g. Fleet, Engineering, Marketing, Business Centers).
• Understand and effectively communicate to the organizations academy content while displaying personal knowledge of retail environment.
• Assist Curriculum development and revision process as Subject Matter Expert/Reviewer of content.
• Process rosters following training to ensure proper credit for attendees.
• Responsible for planning and scheduling quarterly training calendar.
• Communicate with and recruit enrollment from assigned dealers to fill training courses.
• Initiate marketing activities to Dealerships, Sales Managers and Sales Consultants to drive enrollment for their workshops and/or targeted programs to achieve required objectives.
• Initiate performance improvement at the retail level to positively impact the organizations vehicle sales.
• Provide in-dealership consultative support to improve retail sales.
• Follow-up on daily inquiries from retail professionals.
• Make informal performance improvement proposals to all levels of dealership personnel.
• Thoroughly understand all corporate training programs, certification, dealer standards, corporate retail programs and market initiatives to effectively communicate to dealership personnel.
• Support and partner with Business Center personnel on various initiatives to promote retail sales.
• Deliver the organizations academy sales and product training consistent with market, BC, corporate and/or brand objectives.
Requirements:• Bachelor's degree from an accredited University.
• Willingness to travel as much as 80% of the time.
• Confident facilitating training in front of both large and small groups.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point).
• Valid Driver's License and clean driving record.
• Requires Overnight travel approximately 80% of each month
• Automotive Retail experience preferred as a Sales Consultant, Sales Manager, General Sales Manager or Dealer Principal.
• Facilitation experience preferred in Automotive/Sales related curriculum.
• Must have ability to effectively facilitate live training sessions and in-dealership follow-up activities in front of large and small groups.
• Must be able to handle questions/objections, direct participant activities and maintain a high energy learning environment.
Req ID JN -052023-120096
facebooklinkedinConnect with us on social media.