G-TECH Services, Inc. Performance/Sound Technologist in Romeo, Michigan
The Performance/Sound Technologist will assist engineers with designing, developing, testing, and repair of vehicles or other equipment. The Technologist Senior will provide support to multiple roles and areas of responsibility related to component and systems integration. The role will provide mentorship and technical training to other employees to keep operational activities on schedule and functioning smoothly. This position will enhance and troubleshoot data collection equipment to capture sensor and vehicle data during testing, support sound testing, and work closely with the technicians to understand the needs. Additionally, this role will follow test procedures and write scripts/software for collected data test reports. Minimal travel and a flexible work schedule may be required at times This position is onsite in Romeo Michigan.
• Ability to lead and work with different cross functional teams and have excellent organizational skills.
• Intermediate MS Office skills specifically with Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• Ability to interpret data from testing results and software and manage multiple projects.
• Knowledge of vehicle and component instrumentation for testing.
• Knowledge of Noise, Vibration & Harshness (NVH), heat management, climate, fuel, emissions
• and electrified vehicle systems testing.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of 10 years of automotive, prototype or testing experience.
• Data analysis experience.
Education and Experience (preferred):
• Bachelors in engineering or related field.
• Experience in fabrication.
• National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Master Certification
• Experience in advanced driver assist and autonomous systems.
• High level of excel knowledge including Marcos
• HBK Data processing software
• Automotive CAN bus experience
• Electrical Electronic circuitry troubleshooting/design
• Experience with Automotive CAN Tools (ATI, Vector, Intrepid, Kvaser)
Req ID JN -022024-120856