G-TECH Services, Inc. Technical Training Field Support Analyst in Romeoville, Illinois
The Technical Training Field Support Analyst (FSA) serves as the regional support in the Technical Training Organization and the training centers within the region.
· Fielding calls from dealership technicians and using regional data (schedules, training requirements) to provide optimal solutions.
· Solutions and activities should support key performance indicators.
· Manage regional budget including tracking and processing invoices and maintaining regional payment and vendor logs.
· Oversee vehicle fleet including tracking vehicles and preparing paperwork for consignments.
· Monitor dealerships for enrollment, pre-requisitions, and completion of training.
· Maintain master technical training course schedules for all training centers in region.
· Create course offerings in Learning Management System (LMS) for all training centers in the region.
· Reschedule or cancel course offerings as necessary and call dealerships impacted
· Assist dealerships with LMS navigation and training/certification records.
· Process all non-PO based invoices for all training centers in the Region.
· Bachelor’s Degree.
· 2+ years of experience.
· Google Suite, SharePoint.
· Basic understanding of Accounts Payable.
· Payment systems such as SAP.
Preferred Requirements :
Category UAT / Training
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -072020-114445