G-TECH Services, Inc. Business Analyst in Saline, Michigan
· Develops, implements and oversees an asset management registry and inventory database.
· Responsible for developing processes and procedures to capture relevant information for high level reports regarding capital assets, and improved operations.
· Performs duties in a safe, efficient manner and in compliance with all applicable rules and safety procedures.
· Maintains database of assets and assists in data collection, gathering and compiling data on various assets.
· Prepares financial, operation, technical reports utilizing computerized inventory
· Conducts visual and field inspections, facilities audits, prepares reports on findings and financial estimates.
· Coordinates and assists project managers in obtaining financial and cost data and performance criteria for individual assets.
· Attends and participates in capital planning, coordination and development of long-range activities.
· Coordinates the transfer of assets from other entities Prepares cost reports for new assets
· Promotes safety awareness and follows safety procedures to reduce or eliminate accidents.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· Strong working knowledge and experience with MS Suites
· 2 years Asset Management and/or Vendor Management experience
· Asset Management experience
· Finance and Accounting fundamentals
Category Program Management
Req ID JN -102019-112704