G-TECH Services, Inc. CAE Engineer in Saline, Michigan
· Conduct Crash safety CAE analysis to support.
· Master's Degree in Mechanical / Structural / Biomechanical Engineering.
· 4 years equivalent experience in Structure Safety and/or Biomechanics simulation.
· Good communication and document skills.
· Excellent problem solving and performance prediction capability.
· Proficiency using LS-Dyna is a MUST.
· Project Management experience is a plus.
· 2-3 yr Experience working with other departments ( Design, Cost planning & Production engineering)
· 2-3 year of experience of safety crash testing and instrumentation.
· Capability to lead young engineers
· Experience doing reflection and make processes for all of company to follow.
· Experience to Create know how documents and make a course in training full team of members
Mesh and build Crash safety CAE models.
Analyze structural performance of CAE results.
Create recommendations to improve performance of vehicle structure
Create documentation and negotiate countermeasure implementation into design drawings.
Setup and conduct component testing
Incorporate component test results into full vehicle CAE to improve accuracy.
Plan and conduct full vehicle evaluations to confirm performance predictions are achieved.
Category Product Engineering
Req ID JN -052019-111352