G-TECH Services, Inc. Electrical Field Supervisor in Southfield, Michigan
The Electrical Field Supervisor is responsible for …….
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
· Recognize problems onsite and develop corrective action plans to address them
· Supervise labor forces to ensure that field assignments are executed on time and on budget
· Generate daily work activities
· Track field process versus the schedule and recognize deviations and generate corrective action plans
· Continuous development of processes
· Defining goals and tasks for the team
· Bachelor Degree in Engineering or related field preferred
· Five or more years of electrical field experience
· Experience in assembly in plant engineering, preferably for the automotive industry
· Strong SAP and Microsoft Office Skills
· Strong leadership skills
· Good understanding of technical processes
· Systematic way of working
· Good time management skills
· Good organizational skills
· Good verbal communication skills
· Good technical writing skills
· Able to work well independently and in a team environment
· Able to technically define problems and propose solutions
· Adaptable to change in a learning environment
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work vary based on need. Frequent evening and weekend work are required. May be required to work holidays. Overtime may be required.
This position requires frequent travel, more than 90%. Travel can be both overnight and during the business day, and can be both local and international.
Category Electrical Engineering
Req ID JN -092019-112592
facebooklinkedinConnect with us on social media.