G-TECH Services, Inc. IT Delivery Manager I in Southfield, Michigan
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience –
• Program Management Expert
• Executive level communication
• Team Player and collaborator
Required Skills/Experience – The rest of the required skills/experience. Include:
• Ability to appropriately manage resources, budgets, issues, and risks for the successful completion of the program.
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of computer systems, software, and Internet fundamentals.
• Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to successfully function across teams and leadership levels.
• Ability to understand business needs and conceptualize and implement information systems that support those business strategies.
• Ability to effectively exchange information clearly and concisely, and present ideas, reports facts and other information, and respond to questions as appropriate.
• Ability to establish rapport and maintain customer satisfaction without compromising priorities.
• Ability to interact with others to build consensus and get decisions implemented.
• Ability to establish workflows, manages multiple projects, and meet necessary deadlines.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to perform other assignments at locations outside the office.
Preferred Skills/Experience – Optional but preferred skills/experience. Include:
• Experience within the healthcare industry preferred.
• Worked on Mergers and Acquisitions
Education/Certifications – Include:
• Bachelor’s degree in insurance, information technology, business administration, or related field required. Certification or progress towards Project Management Professional (PMP) designation is highly preferred and encouraged. Combinations of relevant education and experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
Category Project Management
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -112023-120596