G-TECH Services, Inc. IT DESKSIDE SUPPORT in SouthField, Michigan
· Bitlocker Drive Encryption
· Client services
· Printer Management Support
· SCCM Remote Tool Support
· User Desktop Support
· Windows 7, 8, 10
· Windows End-user Support
Nice To Have
· iOS/Android Configuration
· The ICT Deskside Specialist will provide knowledge of principles and processes by providing services to the customer.
· This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
· The selected candidate will have knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records and other office procedures and terminology.
· In this role, you will troubleshoot issues, determine possible cause of operating errors and be able to correct them.
· In this role the ideal candidate will act as a network and think innovatively while executing the following responsibilities:
· Be able to give full attention to what others are saying and take the time to understand key points, ask questions as appropriate
· Working knowledge of hardware systems and software systems so that he/she can provide the needed support to users
· Identify measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system
· Determine how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes
· Observe, receive, and otherwise obtain information from all relevant sources and actively look for ways to help solve the problem
· Provide knowledge to questions and know where to find the information needed to provide answers to the customer in a timely manner
· Must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to confidently support VIP level end users
· Willingness to seek and offer help and training whenever possible
· Other duties as required
Category IT Helpdesk / Support
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -012020-113613