G-TECH Services, Inc. Project Manager in Southfield, Michigan
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience –
• Excellent communication skills.
• Knowledge of Project Management methodologies, including project plan analysis, work breakdown structure, issue management, meeting scheduling, documenting notes, action items, risk, issues, and decisions.
• Attention to detail and quality of data and processes.
Required Skills/Experience – The rest of the required skills/experience. Include:
• Knowledgeable on all Microsoft tools (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, MS TEAMS)
• Working knowledge of MS Project
• Working knowledge of MS Visio
• Working knowledge of MS SharePoint
• Working knowledge of MS Teams
Preferred Skills/Experience – Optional but preferred skills/experience. Include:
• Minimum 3 years project management experience.
• Project management training or certification (CAPM or PMP) preferred.
• Minimum 3 years of health care, insurance, or related experience preferred.
Education/Certifications – Include:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• PMP or CAPM Certification preferred.
Category Project Management
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -032023-119821
facebooklinkedinConnect with us on social media.