G-TECH Services, Inc. Project Manager in Southfield, Michigan
Program Oversight Project Consultants are responsible for leading processes and projects that ensure compliance oversight and ongoing monitoring of Medicare Advantage and Part D programs. This position’s responsibilities include assessing regulatory guidance and processes to ensure compliance with CMS regulations for Medicare Advantage operations. This role develops and improves workflows and business processes to strengthen controls, mitigate risks, and improve quality and efficiency. Interface with internal customers and vendors to identify and/or analyze business problems and develop solutions is required.
• Develop and implement risk assessment and monitoring review processes to mitigate and/or remediate risk within the Medicare Advantage (MA) line of business
• Identify, analyze, and develop solutions to assist in the identification and mitigation of compliance risks and strengthen controls
• Track and manage corrective action plans to address identified compliance risks and deficiencies.
• Draft communications for executive leadership, and internal departments
• Research, interpret, and understand CMS regulations and applicable laws
• Conduct mapping of requirements to ensure compliance
• Participate in focused project workgroups
• Interface with various departments, senior management, and individuals to provide expertise in compliance and regulatory issues and initiatives
• Represent leadership staff at meetings in their absence.
• Ensure expectations are developed, controlled, and executed in a timely manner.
This position description identifies the responsibilities and tasks typically associated with the performance of the position. Other relevant essential functions may be required.
Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field. Relevant combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree. Continuous learning, as defined by the Company’s learning philosophy, is required. Certification or progress toward certification is highly preferred and encouraged.
Five years’ experience in a related field with demonstrated technical knowledge that provides the necessary skills, knowledge, and abilities. Leadership and/or analytical experience preferred.
SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES (SKA) REQUIRED:
• Excellent analytical, organizational, planning, and verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to analyze, consolidate, and report information to internal and external stakeholders.
• Demonstrated proficiency in current industry standard computer applications and systems.
• Significant creativity.
• Strong researching skills
• Ability to work independently, within a team environment, and with multiple priorities.
• Proficient in current industry standard PC applications and systems (e.g., Access, Excel and Word).
• Ability to work closely with the technical support team in understanding and resolving systems issues.
• Ability to develop, implement, and monitor policies and procedures.
• Ability to manage project level work
Work is performed in an office setting with no unusual hazards. Travel is required.
Category Project Management
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -032023-119769
facebooklinkedinConnect with us on social media.