G-TECH Services, Inc. Talent Acquisition Specialist in Southfield, Michigan
Engagement Description –
Reporting to the Manager, Talent Management and Learning, the Recruiter is responsible for partnering with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to anticipate and meet the evolving needs of the enterprise and to deliver best talent. Also is responsible for providing market intelligence, developing recruiting and sourcing strategies and measuring and monitoring the quality and cycle time for execution of the recruiting process.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience –
• Insurance/ Healthcare industry exposure
• Written and verbal communication
• Full-cycle recruiting
Required Skills/Experience – The rest of the required skills/experience. Include:
• With proper education credentials, five years relevant experience is required. Experience recruiting in insurance industry desired.
Preferred Skills/Experience – Optional but preferred skills/experience. Include:
• Thorough knowledge of, and the ability to effectively apply, concepts, theories, laws and regulations related to employment staffing.
• Thorough knowledge of current sourcing and recruiting methodologies.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Education/Certifications – Include:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field required, Master’s degree preferred. Combination of relevant education and experience may be considered in lieu of a degree. Progress towards, or completion of, industry recognized professional designations preferred. Continuous learning, as defined by the Company’s learning philosophy, is required. Certification or progress toward certification is highly preferred and encouraged.
Category Human Resources
Function HR / Benefits
Req ID JN -012023-119581