G-TECH Services, Inc. Technical Lead in Southfield, Michigan
Engagement Description –
• Responsible for leading complex projects and independently executing analyses that support the healthcare value portfolio.
• Translates technical results into answers for healthcare business needs and applies a strong understanding of healthcare industry when creating those solutions.
• Partners effectively outside of the business team to execute work.
• Works closely with team members to fully understand the business question and source associated data required for a solution.
• Executes work efficiently, bringing forward process enhancements with a continuous improvement mindset.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience –
• Minimum 6 years’ experience in Advanced Data Analytics.
• Proficient in advanced functions in SQL.
• Advanced understanding of data warehousing and data mining concepts such as: DataMart design, fact tables, dimension tables, data views within data marts/data warehouses, data models such as star schemas and snowflake schemas.
Required Skills/Experience – The rest of the required skills/experience. Include:
• Ability to recognize data patterns, quantify potential issues and identify solutions.
• Ability to standardize, harmonize, clean, prepare and use data for developing datasets, reporting and analysis.
• Ability to perform root cause analysis on external and internal processes and data to identify opportunities for improvement and answer questions
• Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
• Conduct data gathering and analysis to understand business requirements. Provide direction for short and long-term solutions and provide the team direction to ensure understanding of business goals and direction. Provide input from a business and IT perspective.
Preferred Skills/Experience – Optional but preferred skills/experience. Include:
• Healthcare Experience
• Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, and scripting languages: Python or Scala
• Experience with data visualization tools, preferably Tableau.
• Solid working knowledge of Microsoft tools and software (i.e., Excel, Visio, Access, PowerPoint)
• Display innovation in identifying, proposing, and overseeing the execution of business solutions.
• Written and verbal communication skills interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently, or within a team environment.
Education/Certifications – Include:
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Mathematics, Healthcare Information Technology or similar degree required. Master’s Degree preferred.
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -112023-120579