G-TECH Services, Inc. Personnel Scheduling and Time Management - GoRide in Taylor, Michigan
· Create and distribute a daily driver’s schedule for all markets based on assessment of customer needs and ride demand.
· Communicate with and support drivers in managing and maintaining their daily schedules.
· Review and approve time cards for all drivers in the timekeeping system. Adjust as necessary to ensure accuracy.
· Monitor and react in real time to the status of the schedule and ongoing performance to driver utilization and on-time metrics.
· Adjust overall capacity/driver pool as needed in each market.
· Ensure drivers are utilized as planned and work with Dispatchers in releasing, holding over, or adding drivers.
· Manage the timekeeping system
· Driver documentation and profiles
· Driver messaging and communication
· Document and escalate driver concerns to the Ops Manager and Staffing agency as appropriate and help implement resolutions.
· Support GoRide Compliance Team
· Ensure that only fully certified and trained drivers are deployed
· Schedule training on an as needed basis to ensure that all available drivers are certified and certification completed in a timely fashion
· Support development, implementation, and ongoing use of driver rating system
· Prior employee scheduling experience required (proven experience)
· Supervisory experience preferred
· Dispatching experience preferred
· Detail oriented and organized
· Computer proficiency
· Excel, Word, PowerPoint
· Ability to work with software systems provided for scheduling and dispatching
· Fast learner, mindset for efficiency, accuracy and trustworthiness
· Ability to communicate clearly and accurately
· Professional and courteous communication
· Proficiency in English
· Mon-Sun: 6 hours, 11:00-6:00 (assuming 1 hour for lunch)
· Above schedule is proposed only and may vary, but afternoon shift and Saturday coverage is required.
Function Clerical / Administrative
Req ID JN -082019-112163