G-TECH Services, Inc. Software Engineer in Taylor, Michigan
Full Stack Engineer
Skills and Experience Required
· 3+ years of experience developing in dot NET/C#
· 2+ years in Test Driven Development (TDD) and CI/CD.
· 1+ years of experience in building highly scalable and reliable cloud services leveraging Web and Worker roles, Service Bus, Event Hub and other PAAS components.
· Solid experience developing REST (Web API) and SOAP (WCF) services
· Solid understanding of asynchronous programming model and its relationship to multithreaded programming
· Strong understanding and experience of SOLID principles and OOP Concepts
· Basic understanding of design patterns including Factory, Adapter, Chain of Responsibility, Observer and Strategy
· Good knowledge of building applications using Service Fabric.
· Implemented solutions leveraging Azure storage solutions such as Blob, Tables, and SQL Azure
· Working knowledge of IOT components is a plus
· Good knowledge of PowerShell scripting
· Basic knowledge of the Cloud Design patterns
· Develop and implement new software programs using TDD and BDD approach
· Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
· Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -052019-111338