G-TECH Services, Inc. Industrial Engineer - Intermediate in Toledo, Ohio
The Industrial Engineer - Intermediate plans and oversees layout of equipment, office and production facilities. Responsibities include but not limited to:
· Conducts studies in operations to maximize work flow and spatial utilization.
· Ensures facility efficiency and workplace safety.
· Perform cycle time and bottleneck analyses.
· Develop and improve work methods.
· Work with functional managers and operation managers to improve productivity, quality, and throughput. Support World Class Manufacturing (WCM) especially for WO (Workplace Organization) and LO (Logistic) pillars.
· Support IE Manager in various IE and WCM related assignments and projects.
· Perform manpower planning/leveling/adjustments per Assembly Plants' Volume Adjustments.
· Perform Direct Labor, Indirect Labor, and Ergonomic Studies.
· Interact with production management and union leadership on a daily basis on all matters relating to staffing requirements and IE activities.
· Bachelor Degree - Industrial Engineering.
· 3+ year of experience in an auto assembly environment performing line balancing and scrolling.
· 1+ years automotive assembly process experience
· Automotive Assembly Process Knowledge.
· Knowledgeable of Manufacturing Process.
· MS Office Suite experience.
· Strong Communication and Organization Skills
· Program Experience
· MODARTS Certification
· Lean Manufacturing
· Continuous Improvement
· Green Belt Certification
· Experience with new model launch or line speed changes
· 1+ years leadership experience
Req ID JN -012020-113545