G-TECH Services, Inc. Maintenance Supervisor in Toledo, Ohio
The Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for supervising skilled trades employees in support of production processes; support related automation and controls of manufacturing operations; plan project operations and establish priorities. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Coordinate activities according to World Class Manufacturing (WCM) standards.
• Coordinate the operation and training of the plant's Total Maintenance System (TMS), Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and plant schedules.
● High School Diploma and GED
● Minimum 3 years of industrial automation experience with project management experience.
● Ability to work any shift and overtime as required
● Excellent organization, written and oral communication skills
● Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interface with various levels of employees within all areas of the Plant
from hourly represented employees to Senior Leadership as required
● Ability to build effective business relationships with plant leadership and customers
● Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
● Demonstrated troubleshooting problem solving experience
● Goal oriented self-starter with ability to lead teams.
● Ability to coach/mentor/develop skilled trade employees
● Must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
● Bachelor’s degree in technical/engineering field
● Experience in continuous improvement systems and lean manufacturing
● Experience leading maintenance teams in a union environment
● Green Belt/Red X/Six Sigma training
● Experience with: controls, robotics, drives and system level communication systems, sealing systems, glass cell systems, various conveyance systems, welding - all types, paint process and associated systems, vision
systems and sensors use and application.
● Familiar with World Class Manufacturing pillar methodology and implementation
● Good working knowledge of Google Suite software programs
Req ID JN -092021-116423