G-TECH Services, Inc. Quality Manufacturing Engineer in Toledo, Ohio
· Manufacturing plant floor support to develop and maintain quality systems that support the daily manufacturing operations to meet product and process quality controls and World Class Manufacturing initiative.
· Coordinate activities between production, production control, SQA and Suppliers.
· Problem solving, root cause analysis and implementing corrective actions within assembly plant operations.
· Bachelor of Science in Engineering
· Experience in Quality Engineering /Manufacturing processes, including automotive assembly operations
· Effective root cause analysis, problem solving skills and implementing correction actions
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work in cross functional teams
· Experience and working knowledge of computer systems and MS Office software/G-Suite required
· Assertive / Results oriented
· Must be flexible to work in a fast paced unionized manufacturing environment and flexible with work schedule including afternoon shift, overtime and weekends.
· May be required to drive a company vehicle - valid drivers license & clean driving record required
· May be required to travel 0-20% to other plants/CTC - Domestic/International
Req ID JN -092019-112396