G-TECH Services, Inc. Intermediate Manufacturing Applications & Infrastr in Trenton, Michigan
· Intermediate Application Support provides technical and project support for plant ICT applications and daily activities for the ICT Complex.
· Assists in support of corporate ICT sponsored application integration, change management, incident management and problem resolution, meeting the objectives of manufacturing while minimizing lost production due to ICT related issues.
· Provide line of business support interfacing with ICT team, Manufacturing Engineering, Production Control, and the local Union.
· Provide day to day production support for ICT systems, manufacturing and ICT launch activities and upgrades while executing the ICT strategic direction.
· Perform implementation and 1st level support of mission critical plant applications.
· This includes a functional knowledge of all plant applications used by local plants, ability to troubleshoot system issues, manage and/or configure application and application access.
· This includes but is not limited to Broadcast, FIS, AVI, PFS, PFCS, MPTS, Mainframe Systems, Royal Tool, Andon, OPC (Kepware), SGPP (ProcessVue), Mercury, MDT, Factory Asset Center, and QAS.
· Candidates must be available to work all shifts including nights/weekends
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering /Computer Science or IT required
· Minimum 3+ years manufacturing IT experience or related field
· Requires experience with Client Server, LAN/WAN, UNIX, VMware, mainframe
· Knowledge of IT manufacturing system applications and plant support
· Knowledge of machine monitoring, performance and quality systems, component tracking, common plant and office network environments, engineering systems and identification systems
· Project Management experience is a plus
· Experience working with Manufacturing Engineering to launch and integrate ICT systems from concept to the production environment while following appropriate change management procedures.
Driving and Travel Requirements:
· May be required to drive a company car. A valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
· May be required to travel domestically (local plants) up to 20%.
Category UAT / Training
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -092019-112414