G-TECH Services, Inc. MRO Crib Attendant - PSP - EMB46 in Trenton, Michigan
The MRO (Non Production Material) Crib Attendant is a frontline warehouse clerk. The Crib Attendant works in an automotive plant in a secured area (Crib) performing basic warehousing and inventory control functions. Activities include: Receiving Put-a-way or warehousing Disbursement Cycle Counting and Inventory Integrity Functions Crib Organization and Re-Arrange Tasks Customer Support. Primary Customers are Maintenance Employees Duties as assigned The Crib Attendant operates in a proprietary SAP Inventory Control System and is a licensed MHE Operator.
· High School Diploma/GEDStrong mathematics skills.
· Working Knowledge of Microsoft office programs. Including Excel, Word, and outlook.
· Ability to walk, bend, or stretch for extended periods of time.
· Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Automotive experience preferred.
· Experience with PentaSAP preferred.
· Forklift experience a plus.
· Position is 2 nd shift to start but needs to be flexible to work 1 st and 2 nd .
Category Program Management
Req ID JN -102020-114726