G-TECH Services, Inc. Component Development Project Manager in Warren, Michigan
• Creating and maintaining component timing in Momentum
• Providing timing status updates, key metric updates (SOR/Sourcing, Math Release, Tool Kick Off) during regularly scheduled PDTs and Core PDTs
• Maintaining accurate stakeholder names, demographics and GPDS part numbers on assigned component plans
• Developing and maintaining strong partnerships with DREs, Buyers, Validation Engineers and all other PDT stakeholders
• Contributing member of a Product Development Team (PDT).
• Providing critical feedback loop within our team to Component Template Developers and Architecture Leads for the purpose of improving team execution.
The CTP will also be engaged in special projects and assignments inside and outside our team to prepare for future leadership positions within the organization.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Demonstrated knowledge and expertise of the Global Vehicle Development Process
• Knowledge of Critical Path Methodology
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and develop creative solutions
• Familiarity with administrative and engineering systems and tools (ECM, Momentum reports, SharePoint, PRTS, GDIMPs, etc.) used by the PDT and/or GPSC
• Competent with conflict management and problem solving
• Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects at one time, while maintaining a healthy work-life balance
• Demonstrated ability to lead and facilitate workgroups and meetings
• Ability to handle pressure tactfully and gracefully and respectively escalate issues appropriately
• Interpersonal skills required to develop and grow relationships and partnerships.
• Ability to hold employees accountable for deliverables and escalate when appropriate
• Demonstrates managerial courage and displays initiative to “take action” to fix problems in support of positive change
• Advanced level of proficiency in MS Office Tools (Excel/PowerPoint/Word, SharePoint)
Req ID JN -112021-116714