G-TECH Services, Inc. Engineering Project Coordinator in Warren, Michigan
• Work with APM/PM/VPM and Program Teams to conduct engineering definition to identify BOM row picks to determine the impact of a proposed change.
• Responsible for Program Content and Reuse Application (PCAR) Business Operations support including interfacing with PEM/VSE Customers; working with IT on application issues reporting/testing/resolution and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
• Maintain the PCS reference sheet for use in determining the correct PCS files for PCCR evaluation.
• Produce monthly reports for VEOM use to reconcile approved PCCRs to POR PCS
• Performs special studies and analyses as required.
• Guide Engineering Definition through PCAR workflows to assist PEMs and VSEs collaboration, concurrence, and approval of engineering impact.
• Update the PCCR in the PCM application with the final analysis of the engineering impact.
3-5 years of experience
Experience with program/project management
Must be a strong self-starter and have ability to work and operate in a fast-paced environment
Req ID JN -112021-116792