G-TECH Services, Inc. Maintenance Supervisor - LV567 in Warren, Michigan
The Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for supervising skilled trades employees in support of production processes; support related automation and controls of manufacturing operations, plan project operations and establish priorities. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Coordinate activities according to World Class Manufacturing (WCM) standards.
· Coordinate the operation and training of the plant's Total Maintenance System (TMS), Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and plant schedules.
· High School Diploma and GED.
· Minimum 3 years of industrial automation experience with project management experience.
· Ability to work any shift and overtime as required.
· Excellent organization, written and oral communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interface with various levels of employees within all areas of the Plantfrom hourly represented employees to Senior Leadership as required.
· Ability to build effective business relationships with plant leadership and customers.
· Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
· Demonstrated troubleshooting problem solving experience.
· Goal oriented self-starter with ability to lead teams.
· Ability to coach/mentor/develop skilled trade employees.
· Must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Bachelor’s degree in technical/engineering field.
· Experience in continuous improvement systems and lean manufacturing.
· Experience leading maintenance teams in a union environment.
· Green Belt/Red X/Six Sigma training.
· Experience with: controls, robotics, drives and system level communication systems, sealing systems, glass cellsystems, various conveyance systems, welding - all types, paint process and associated systems, visionsystems and sensors use and application.
· Familiar with World Class Manufacturing pillar methodology and implementation.
· Good working knowledge of Google Suite software programs.
Req ID JN -092020-114692