G-TECH Services, Inc. Manufacturing Recruiter in Warren, Michigan
Our recruiters support and collaborate with respective internal groups and employees focusing on new ideas, solutions, team calls, mentoring, partnerships with colleagues, hiring managers and HR. Additional responsibilities will include:
• Successfully meeting and exceeding functional objectives around leads, contacts, interview rates, diversity metrics, offers, quality of hires, improvement tools and processes.
• Developing knowledge through understanding the business needs, market trends and analytics.
• Providing excellent customer care and relationship building with internal and external partners.
• Sourcing and screening passive and active candidates.
• Scheduling interviews, making job offers, and negotiating salaries.
• Using process/project management skills to deliver accurate, data-based and timely recruitment strategies.
• Researching and understanding external factors that impact the supply of top talent, our competitive position, salary level structure, and candidate supply and requirements.
• Proactively present to functional leadership teams.
• Translate data into clear and concise communication and reports.
• Bachelor's degree or equal proven experience
• 2 -4 years of experience in a technical recruiting role completing phone screens and leading the end to end recruiting cycle
• Experience leading discussions with Hiring Managers, Business Leaders, and HR Partners
• Experience with multiple Applicant Tracking Systems (Workday experience would be ideal)
• Experience handling a dashboard of requisitions
• Experience crafting and executing strategic sourcing strategies
• Experience recruiting automotive manufacturing skill sets highly desired
Category Human Resources
Function HR / Benefits
Req ID JN -032021-115606