G-TECH Services, Inc. Parts List Analyst in Warren, Michigan
As the Specifications Program Analyst you will be responsible for the coordination of component and usage release activity for your assigned Engine, Transmission, or Electrification programs. You will be responsible for but not limited to the following;
• Creating and Editing ECRs, as required, to facilitate initial Master Parts List contenting
• Coordination of ECR Processing Activity in support of the Program Team, Design Responsible Engineers, and the Production Specification Analysts
• Support and guide the TCS Specifications Analysts
• Report Engineering Release & ECR Status to Management on a regular basis
• Participate in Design Reviews, Production Readiness Team Meetings, and Design System Engineer Meetings as needed
• Auditing the Master Parts List per schedule
• Ensuring that ECRs are processed accurately & timely through the Specifications organization
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree required - Business, Engineering, or another science field is preferred, but other fields of study will be accepted. Can not accept equivalent experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
• Ability to create and present information to leadership and internal customers
• Must be have excellent to advanced skills using MS Excel (Pivot Tables, V-lookups, and Macro’s). Must be confident in excel skills - will be manually altering large spreadsheets during meetings.
• Must be able to work in fast paced demanding environment. Candidates should be perceptive, outgoing, energetic and personable.
• Proven ability to prioritize, multitask, and very high level of attention to critical details
• Candidate must be familiar with Master parts lists product structure
• Candidate must be able to work on the fly, and adjust quickly.
• Ability to create macro’s in Excel
• Previous experience with program coordination
• Experience in the creation and management of either production or pre-production bills of material
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -042021-115626