G-TECH Services, Inc. Recruiter/Staffing Specialist in Warren, Michigan
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Use traditional and non-traditional recruiting sources to identify qualified candidates (including data base searches and techniques for recruiting passive candidates.
· Work with other Talent Acquisition team members to provide excellent quality services to the client’s Managers and candidates.
· Performs administrative duties and assist in interpreting procedures in a specialized area.
· Gathers and interprets complex data.
· Handles a variety of non-recurring special projects
· Assists in developing solutions to unusual and difficult problems.
· Keeps supervision informed of developments as needed.
· Prepares presentations.
· Functions in an advisory capacity to outlying facilities or divisions; generally in a specialized area.
· Establishes a course of action to accomplish completion of the job and/or project.
· Coordinates input from internal/external customers to better understand customer needs and/or perceptions.
· Keeps abreast of current developments and trends in areas of expertise.
· Actively identifies new areas for learning and takes advantage of learning opportunities.
· 2 to 4 years experience of recruiting experience (college and experienced new hires) required. Automotive industry of field related recruiting experience a plus.
· Strong written and interpersonal communication skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
· High level of analytical ability where problems and staffing needs can be complex. Strong “data mining” skills.
· High level of analytical ability where problems are unusual and difficult.
· Demonstrated technical and professional skills in job-related area required.
· Appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to work effectively with business partners to meet mutual goals require.
· Knowledge of computer software.
· Bachelor degree or equivalent training.
Function Clerical / Administrative
Req ID JN -102019-112811