G-TECH Services, Inc. Vehicle Layout Integrator in Warren, Michigan
Central Layout Group – GPS Layout Integration Engineer
Provide Central Layout Group support for Future production layouts. The Integration Engineer will create layouts, lead integration meetings, manage technical direction and provide integration support for future program layout activities from concept through installation using AutoCAD and 3D Point Cloud data.
• Execute the layout development and integration process for multiple GM North America facilities specific to Battery, EV, Casting, Engine, or Transmission programs.
• Provide Subject Matter Expert level support to plant, program and ME center customers.
• Ensure adherence to layout standards & procedures
• Incorporate multi-discipline input into layout to ensure lean, efficient processes with minimal floor space & building renovation
• Lead integration meetings, develop and maintain issues lists, and facilitate a cross-functional layout development process
• Generate installation level design/detail as required
• Maintain layout drawing files and process incoming files for adherence to Central Layout Group standards
• Other contributions as required Qualifications
• 3+ years of layout experience utilizing AutoCAD
• 3+ years of experience in an automotive manufacturing setting
• Hands on manual field checking
• Demonstrated ability to organize, plan and execute manufacturing projects
• Demonstrated ability to work well with multiple customers at the same time
• High level of interpersonal, oral and written communication skills ensuring the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
• Ability to effectively organize and lead meetings or workshops
• High level of analytical ability and problem solving skills
• College degree or equivalent experience and training
• Ability to travel to North American facilities without restriction
• 5+ years 3D layout experience utilizing AutoCAD
• 3+ years of Production, Maintenance, or ME experience in Casting, Engine, or Transmission.
• Experience with NavisWorks, Unigraphics (NX), and Vis Mockup
• Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Lean Material Flow
• Working knowledge of GM standards and processes
Req ID JN -082022-118367