G-TECH Services, Inc. Supervisor General in Winchester, Virginia
Job Description: Marketing, Sales & Service plays an important role in client's revitalization as a modern, progressive vehicle and mobility services company delivering a trusted customer experience. Candidates should have a vast depth of knowledge and expertise in implications of data and taking actions based on those, as well as have a passion for the lifetime value of a customer. Client's MS&S embraces an audience-first mindset and way of doing business that improves customer loyalty, vehicle repurchase, as well as additional sales of vehicles, parts, accessories and services. We are the eyes, ears and voices of the client, meeting customer demand by delivering the right products to the right dealers at the right time.
• Supervise & Direct UAW Hourly Employees • Effectively assign initiatives to continuously improve performance • Effectively communicate and maintain a productive working relationship with the Hourly Team, Salaried Team and Union Representatives • Assign daily work to employees to meet objectives in safety, quality and lines per man hour • Assure flow of inbound/outbound material is managed according to Partners In Customer Satisfaction (PICS) Process • Assure continuous improvement through direction of the PICS process and the Continuous Improvement Process (CIP) • Complete Daily Report of Time for employees • Provide inbound & outbound supervisory coverage at New York HVC when need • Manage to deadlines, timelines, with high degree of planned and unplanned variables and complexities • Willing & able to work any shift and overtime • Accurate Application of Labor Agreements
• Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management, Logistics or Operations • Knowledge of Warehouse Management systems (MOMS, MMP, SAP, EXE • Knowledge of Container Management System (CMMS) and processes • Excellent organizational skills • Ability to command respect and accountability of assigned employees • Excellent oral and written communication skills • Knowledge of Payroll System
• 1+ years of experience in Microsoft Office (Outlook,
• Excellent oral and written communication skills • Previous Supervisory Experience Preferred • Ability to interpret data, evaluate alternative actions and reach logical conclusions • Goal Orientated Team Player • Excellent organizational skills
• High School Diploma or GED • 1+ years of Supervisor experience in a distribution center within a Union environment
Req ID JN -102021-116618