G-TECH Services, Inc. Facilities Engineer in Wyoming, Michigan
Non-portfolio project funds such as roof replacement, boiler replacement, abatement projects. An engineer who must focus their time on manufacturing remodeling.
· Providing technical direction to and oversight of resident Business Partners and outside contractors ensuring safe work practices are utilized to complete their work
· Design, construction, integration, plant installation, successful launch and continuous improvement of facilities equipment and tools required in plants in support of production of high-quality parts.
· Interface with regulatory agencies and municipalities
· Personality: energetic, process driven – Can’t be heads down because we need to communicate and work as a team. Focused individual that does not have the tendency to branch off into other things/projects and can stay focused on the current project.
· Engineering Degree required.
Req ID JN -072022-118279