G-TECH Services, Inc. Machine Installation Project Manager in Wyoming, Michigan
• Project manage contracted facility repairs and installations according to schedule and safety requirements.
• Coordinate installation schedules with production customer as appropriate to minimize interruptions.
• Research and analyze design proposals, specifications, manuals to determine time and cost feasibility to complete projects.
• Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and make recommendation to maintenance crew.
• Bachelor's degree in engineering required.
• 2-4 years experience required
• Equipment Installations and Facilities Equipment Experience-
• Supporting HVAC, chillers, boiler systems, water systems. Supplying electricity, air, any industrial objects from a mechanical standpoint. Work on bringing in contractors to say replace a boiler, etc.
• Large equipment installations. The candidate should understand how to install and remove a boiler. Fire suppression line breaks, go fix it and shut off and isolate until getting repaired.
• How to work with contractors, make decisions, how to force a contractor into a schedule that the contract has already provided. Come up with a solution when they’re behind in work.
Req ID JN -092022-118674